Thursday 15 December 2011

Christmas Greetings Wishes

If you have forgotten to wish anyone then immediately send Christmas greeting sms to him/her. Christmas greeting wishes are for wishing everyone on time. We have a wide range of Christmas greetings sms from different sites. Get Spanish Christmas greetings. Sms is the easiest way to wish the friends which are not in reach so, text them sms Christmas greetings. It is good to make your boss a part in the celebration of every occasion so, send him Christmas sms for boss on Christmas.

Christmas Greetings Wishes

Oh! lovely voices of the sky
Which hymned the Saviour's birth
Are ye not singing still on high
Ye that sang, "Peace on earth"


-------- 

I love the Christmas-tide, and yet
I notice this, each year I live
I always like the gifts I get
But how I love the gifts I give


-------- 

Through a frosty winter night In a
sleigh with reindeer flightBringing
joy to large and small Merry Christmas
one and all


-------- 

The best of all gifts around any
Christmas tree: the presence of
a happy family all wrapped up in
each other. Burton Hillis The magi
as you know, were wise men wonderfuly
wise men who brought.


-------- 

May this Christmas find you surrounded by
those you love and those who love you,Through
a frosty winter night In a sleigh with reindeer
flight Bringing joy to large and small Merry.


-------- 

Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival
of the revolving year -- and yet
for all that, when it speaks
its voice has strong authority


-------- 

Now, the essence, the very spirit
of Christmas is that we first make
believe a thing is so, and lo, it


-------- 

Christmas makes me happy no
matter what time of
year it comes around


-------- 

Unless we make Christmas
an occasion to share our blessings,
all the snow in Alaska won't make it "white"


-------- 

Joy resounds in the hearts of those
who believe in the miracle of Christmas!
Wishing you all the peace, joy, and love
of the season! Season's Greetings!


-------- 

To my friends and family, 
near and far... 
I love you all and hope 
you have a very Merry Christmas..


-------- 

Christmas comes but once a year
So let's celebrate in the holiday cheer
Merry Christmas to the ones I love
Those living on Earth and Heaven above..


-------- 

I was thinking very hard this year
about what I wanted for Christmas.
Then I remembered I already have
the best Christmas presents
my 2 wonderful children..


-------- 

Christmas is a time to reflect
a time to have that family reunion
a time to say thank you and to know
that we are all in this life together.
MERRY CHRISTMAS


-------- 

I have been thinking long and hard 
what i want for Christmas and have
realized that I have everything already
the best family and friends ever..


-------- 

For all those we have lost,
past and present, may you shine on 
us over this festive time and know 
we will never forget you..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Asad,

    you've got a nice collection of christmas wishes greetings, perfect for cards and gift tags. Thanks for sharing.

    Merry Christmas!
    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for some heartwarming Christmas wishes that I can use for cards and gifts. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete