Thursday 15 December 2011

Merry Christmas Greeting Texts

Send Christmas greetings text to your friends living far from you to make them a part of your Christmas celebration. On our site we have best Christmas greeting text and Christmas greeting texts from different sites and some of the Christmas greetings texts are submitted by our users. Get sample Christmas greetings text. The way of wishing Christmas to a special person should be special and it needs the unique ones merry Christmas greeting text or text Christmas greetings that make them feel really so special.

Sample Merry Christmas Greeting Texts

when it comes to Christmas
Cher Lloyd and me have a lot
in common we're both bloody
rubbish at wrapping


-------- 

Bad traffic, crowded shops and rude people
It's beginning to look a lot like christmas


-------- 

CHRISTmas isn't bought in a store
CHRISTmas is in your Heart. It's
better to share what's in your heart
than what you bought.Keep CHRIST in CHRISTMAS


-------- 

Can I have ur picture, so Santa Claus
knows exactly what to give me.Happy Christmas


-------- 

To a joyful present
and a well remembered past
Best wishes for Happy Holidays
& a magnificent New Year


-------- 

The one thing women don't want to
find in their stockings on Christmas
morning is their husband


-------- 

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season
a deeply religious time that each of
us observes, in his own way
by going to the mall of his choice


-------- 

Roses are reddish
Violets are bluish
If it weren't for Christmas
We'd all be Jewish


-------- 

Lets welcome the year
which is fresh and new,
Lets cherish each moment it beholds,
Lets celebrate this blessful New year


-------- 

Never worry about
the size of your Christmas tree.
In the eyes of children,
they are all 30 feet tall.


-------- 

The real magic of Christmas 
is how quickly money vanishes 
from my wallet.


-------- 

May the Christmas season 
fill your home with family and friends,
your heart with love, 
and your life with laughter.


-------- 

"Dear Santa"
I know you're real busy
so can you just give me your 
credit card and I'll take care
of Christmas myself?"
Just trying to help out!


-------- 

To all of my family and the friends I have made,
Those who left for awhile and those who have stayed,
Merry Christmas with hugs and kisses!


-------- 

Each one of you are precious to me! 
I am so blessed to have you in my life 
and I love each one of you! Wishing you 
a beautiful Christmas & a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment